We are devoted to satisfying every customer of megavision.ie, however we do understand that you may need to return goods to us occasionally. We have set out the rules that apply to returns so please read them carefully.
9/10 Mary Street,
CHANGE OF MIND
- If a customer is not satisfied with a purchase on our site, we are happy to offer a full refund on the price of the product returned within a 14 day cooling off period, as per the consumer rights directive
- The customer is responsible for the shipping costs involved in returning the order to us
- Refunds will only be paid on the same card/account used to place the order and are for the value of the goods
- Items returned within 30 days of delivery will be issued a credit note
- If you should find that your goods are faulty on arrival or go faulty during the warranty period, you are entitled to a replacement
- Should a customer have reason to return an item, they need to contact us.
- On receiving the faulty item(s), Megavision.ie will then send out the replacement - normally within 3 working days
- Customers should inspect the goods on receipt to make sure all items are present and were not damaged during transit
- Customers must inform us with 3 days of receiving a parcel if there is an item missing
TERMS & CONDITIONS
- All returns should be sent to the Returns Address at the top of page
- Returned goods which do not meet the above criteria will be considered as 'In Dispute'. In Dispute products will not be refunded or exchanged. A reason will be given as to why the product is in dispute. We are happy to re-ship such items back at the customer's cost otherwise they will be destroyed after 30 days
Please Contact Us for more details.