MikroTik SXT Lite5 Routerboard
The SXT Lite5 ac is a new low cost device in MikroTik 802.11ac product lineup.
Unit is equipped with powerful 650MHz CPU, 64MB RAM, 10/100Mbps Ethernet port and has 5GHz 16dBi 28 degree beamwidth antenna.
The SXT Lite5 ac supports 256-QAM modulation and 80MHz channels, so you get more speed per same frequency width as 802.11 devices. It also supports 802.11a/n, Nv2, Nstreme mode and is compatible with all legacy RouterBOARD devices. New industrial wireless chip QCA-9892 provides support for 5/10 MHz channel width for 802.11an standard.
- Processor Specs: QCA9531, 650 MHz, core count1
- Memory: 64 MB, FLASH 16MB
- Operating Frequency: 5 GHz radio *2.4 GHz radio
- Wi-Fi Standards: 802.11a/n/ac, 802.11b/g/n
- Net. Interface: (1) 10/100 Ethernet ports
- Gain: 5GHz 16 dBi, 2.4GHz 1.5 dBi
- Max. Power Consumption: 8W
- Dimensions: 140x140x56mm
- Operating Temperature: -30 + 70 C
- Supported OS: RouterOS L3